Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. Control and monitor the status of production machine; manage maintenance plan and maintenance activities of the production machine.
2. Manage whole production process to achieve production productivity as well as ensuring product quality.
3. Manage production process in order to optimum production planning, minimize production loss, minimize production cost, increase productivity of machinery as well as man power.
4. Manage and coordinate trouble shooting and solution for machineries repairing and improving efficiency.
5. Set up strategies for Maintenance & Production Department to achieve company objective.
6. Ensure department project, department milestone, department goals are meet and adhering to approved budget.
7. Set up department KPI and manage performance of Maintenance & Production Department to achieve KPI’s target.
8. Control and monitor subordinates to effectively perform work pertaining to associated standard requirements of ISO, HACCP, GMP.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Working experience: at least 8 years experiences in maintenance and production and at least 3 years experiences in the manager level.
2. Hand-on experience in production machine.
3. Experience in canning production line of food/beverage is preferable.
4. Have knowledge and experience about food safety management is preferable.
5. Management skills such as (leadership skill, strategic planning skill, communication, interpersonal skills, etc.)
6. A Bachelor or higher with a major in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, or related Industrial Engineering.
7. Good command in English.
8. Male 35-45 years old.
9. TPM implementation experience.
10. Lean Six Sigma certified and Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, 22000, 14001 and 45001 is a plus.
Working Location: Red Bull Vietnam, Ha Noi Highway, Binh Thang Ward, Di An City, Binh Duong Province
Binh Duong, Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai
Deadline to apply: 18/10/2023
Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong